85 ShyBusters That Work!

I highly recommend this book to anyone who suffers shyness the way I and the author did. Shy people are often mistaken for snobs like me and that's not good :(
This book is GREAT and it opens up your mind and motivates you. I always thought that there was no hope for my shyness but this book gives me a boost for my confidence. If you are shy, this excellent step by step guide book will change your life --- for the better!!!


Shyness is a curse. Shynes makes me feel like I am an unwanted guest in everone else's world. Shyness is the personality trait of all, without a doubt. I would rather be obnoxious and boorish that shy. Obnoxious and boorish at least.

-DaveB., Toledo, Ohio





Good-Bye to Shy


Photobucket



Okay, so you're shy. Here are 85 proven techniques to help you conquer your shyness and change your life for good. No psychobabble. No nonsense. These tested "ShyBusters" prepare you for that upcoming party, work function, interview, date, and the rest of your life.



As someone who overcame debilitating shyness herself, professional speaker Leil Lowndes used this method to become a confident woman who has been interviewed on hundreds of TV and radio shows and has spoken to crowds of 10,000. You'll soon be making "fearless conversation" with people who used to intimidate you. You'll learn how to win the love you deserve and ask for whatever you want. You will overcome embarrassing stammering, sweating, clamming up, and wishing you were invisible.



Good-Bye to Shy will show you how to:



-Make a stronger impression at work, at parties, in any situation .
-Feel more relaxed around people, make eye contact, and spark conversations .
-Boost your career, jump-start your social life, and open your heart to new possibilities .


Say Good-Bye to Shy--and hello to the happy, loving, confident person who's been hiding inside you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment