I've been tagged by Mylou of her ~Mindless Thought~ with this award. Thanks Chika Mylou for sharing your friendship as well as for this "Friendly Blogger" Award.





"Let's Spread the Spirit of Friendship to all the Blogosphere all over the World."

Here is the rules for this award :
1. Take a Photo or install one now .
2. Do not change clothes,do not trim the hair,the main image is to be captured (we want to see the real you...he..he..) .
3. Post a picture that is in edit .
4. Post this instructions (required).
5. Tag people to show appreciation to them that touch your heart because of their friendly attitude (required).

*******************************************************
Here's my picture...wait I mean, me with my makulit na daughter:)





All the bloggers on my blogroll are welcome to grab this tag. Thank you and have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment